How many licks does it take to get to the center of a tootsie pop?

Wednesday, March 07, 2007

I'M BACK!

Okay, I never left, but my little apple-tatooed pride and joy has returned to my loving fingertips. Sadly, she had a brain aneurysm, and we had to perform a labotomy. Bye bye data!!! I got over the shakes this morning and have spent the last seven hours re-installing all my software. Photos and music were backed up (thank God!), but any writing I've done in the past six months ... GONE. And here's something you never think about: bookmarks. I live and die by saving links to interesting things I find online. All are lost. Sadly, I guess I'll have to give up on finding gainful employment as I spend the next few weeks re-discovering everything I think looks cool at 3a.m. when I'm hopped up on wine and cigarettes.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

You're SMOKING . . . ! ? ! ? I thought you quit like 7 yrs ago, I guess not ... ;-)

AND Per our conversation the other night BACK-UP YOUR SHIT regularly !!!!!

SIEL

March 08, 2007 1:03 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home